- You’re always searching for your next level.
- You know your shit, specifically about your craft.
- You’re always watching what’s coming and how other industries are dealing with similar problems.
- You’ve long since recycled the proverbial box used for “thinking inside.”
- You need to find more people like you; we all do.
- You welcome a space to play with ideas and exercise them in different ways.
We’ve worked with leading practitioners. They identified what they need most is to know who is the right person to reach out to about the specific challenges in front of them — especially when no one within their organization can help. We’re making the space and the time for you to find those people.
Here’s what people have said about Up to All of Us over the years
“What is UTAOU? A gathering of professionals from varied disciplines with a shared vision for smarter and better communication in business, education, and technology. Ideas are birthed, problems viewed as opportunities for growth and spirits eased. Would I go again? You bet.”Kay Wood
“Alan Kay said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. UTAOU is a purposeful network focused on exactly that. Have fun while doing good, for yourself, for your peers, and for the world. What could be better?”Dave Gray
“UTAoU resulted in 3 books, half a dozen apps, several websites, some whitepapers and a lot of great blog posts and podcasts… Not to shabby of a weekend if you ask me.”Chad Udell
“UTAOU is one of those fantastic life experiences that connects you with incredible people in a setting tailored to amplify everyone at the event. If you get the chance, do it.”Steve Flowers